Thursday, August 02, 2007

We're Ok

We're all accounted for here - family and friends are safe. It's unbelieveable really, I have taken that bridge 100's and 100's of times in my life. My co-worker was on the bridge, she's ok, she's shaken, but she's safe. She fell 50 feet in her car and then climbed out of her car and scaled the side of the bridge to safety.


There really are no words I can offer to those that have lost loved ones or waiting for rescue workers to recover the bodies of friends or family. All I can do is hold my baby tight, kiss my husband, and silently pray.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger kimmykins13 said...

I thought about you the minute I heard you about this and had every intention of emailing you today to see if you all were ok. I'm really sorry this has happened - such a shock for you I am sure. I'm so glad you and Mr. M and Lilly and the rest of your family are ok!!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home