Monday, March 10, 2008

FU Daylight Savings Time

Seriously - can we just do away with this hour switching please...

My daughter cannot handle the hour switching. In the fall she's up at 5:00am wondering where the heck her momma is and why isn't she playing with me RIGHT NOW! In the spring (errr WINTER!)she's cranky as heck and taking amazingly long naps only to wake up whiny about forty bazillion times throughout the night. Which is so unlike her. Since about three months old she's been a rock star sleeper. Unless she's sick or ailing in some way she gets a gold medal for sleep.

We're heading to Tucson today to visit some family and it couldn't have come at a better time. I need some sun therapy - just to feel the sun beating down on me would be like heaven. Oh - and a margarita, I wouldn't mind a margarita either.

If you're looking out the window this week at the 14 degree weather - just think of me! I'll be sitting poolside in 80 degrees. Scratch that - I'm not that mean... get yourself on a plane too and get somewhere warm!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kait said...

I know. I hate DST. However, I am happy that it isn't dark so early any more. Plus, the weather has been nice and is melting all the snow, so that makes me happy as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home